- I posted some not so positive comments about the Metropointe Lofts (I'd put a link to their site here but I can't seem to find one..) and the next day I got a phone call from one of their sales people asking me to clairify why I felt the way that I did and what I thought their image was to other people. That totally surprised me and I went back and adjusted my comments a bit to be more accurate.
- I posted a link to this Guys pancake photo gallery and the next day he sent me an IM asking where I heard about his website.
- Then today I got an IM: "Hey, I am booking a tour for an awesome band from Ireland. can you tell me any promoters or venues in the Atlanta area that book emo/rock/screamo bands?" Crazness. So I told him that he should see about getting Morello, the band he is working with, to play at the Cotton Club.
I'm finally sitting down to plan the Europe trip and it is looking pretty sweet. It should go something like this:
- Paris, France?
- Madrid, Spain: staying with Katie whos parents own the house I live in here
- Munich, Germany: staying with Jens, the language guy for Gallery
- Berlin, Germany: staying with Lindsey on her school summer trip thing
- Bergen, Norway: staying with Christian of the Gallery team
- Oslo, Norway: staying with Terje of the Gallery team
- Milan, Italy
- Venice, Italy
What to do tonight...