So much to do
- Presentation tomorrow for Information Security analyzing several Security Policies. Powerpoint here I come.
- Website/Paper/Presentation Monday for Information Security, my part being Hardware Failover and most likely putting the final thing together or presenting it. Need to get stuff up on the website before the meeting tomorrow.
- 1.5 hour group presentation next Thursday for Innovation, Technology, and Policy on a book that reads like a research paper. We are going to try and make a neat game out of it for the class, so I need to have a lot of stuff written out for it tomorrow for our meeting.
- Senior Design: waiting for a last code review from Bharat on the permissions stuff I figured before finishing up most of it, and I still need to figure out URLs for downloading and uploading images. Group meeting on Tuesday, hopefully with out advisor and the final deliverable is just a few short weeks away.
- Plan my trip to Europe with dates and places and modes of transportation and all that.
- Continue going to work every morning from 8 until 11 or 12 or so.
- Eat and sleep with some regularity.
- Aren't I supposed to be biking or working out or something too?
- Look at places to live perhaps for late summer/fall/spring.
- Keep updating this thing.
Recent Picture additions:
- I took a bunch of pictures of melissa so she could use them on her website and such things. One of the better ones:
- A new picture of me on here. Imagine that.