Back in the ATL (again)
And I am finally back in Atlanta for the summer. WWDC as very cool (pictures can be found here), and hanging out in LA with Ashley/Alex/David/etc was pretty awesome. It's not every weekend you can play edward 40 hands, see a micro VTOL turbojet engine getting tested, build a massive space shuttle and castle, and see people you haven't seen in a while.
It's back to going to work and catching up on the piles of mail in my inbox and on my desk, the pictures from Europe that all need to be uploaded and captioned, the biking that hasn't been happening as much as it should, the guitar sitting on its stand looking lonely, and all the people that I really should hang out with more often. This summer is going to be the summer of doing what I should do over the summer, and if i'm not doing something fun and cool every week something has gone dreafully wrong. Places to go outside of the perimiter in no particular order of preference, timeframe, or likelyness:
If you have any interest in any of these or know things that should be added to the list, let me know. But until something awesome happens I'm going to go see about getting some food in me. It's been 12 hours?
comments powered by
- Warner Robins, GA - Hangin with Jess
- Dallas, TX - July 4th with the Lair people?
- Tampa, FL - Laura!
- Cloudland Canyon, GA - camping with Faster Mustache and whoever else wants to go
- Jack's River, GA - camping with anyone that wants to go
- Sali, NC - mountain biking like theres never been before
- Lake Rabun, GA - chillin with anyone that wants to go
- White water rafting on the Ocoee
- Sea Kayaking somewhere?
- Skydiving (again) anyone?